Employer2192523 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.67 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 22, 2022
2192523 Alberta Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Advertise vacancy
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Perform safety and security checks
- Supervise other workers
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
5 years or more
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.