Employer2192529 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.67 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 23, 2022
2192529 Alberta Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Advertise vacancy
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Perform safety and security checks
- Supervise other workers
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
5 years or more
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.