Jewellery Store Manager
EmployerTribal Expression Inc.
Date PostedNovember 17, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 15, 2022
Tribal Expression Inc.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Jewellery store
- Retail business
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Organize and maintain inventory
- 3-4 people
- Working groups
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Computer and technology knowledge
- Point of sale system
- Electronic scheduler
- Word processing software
- Inventory control software
- Electronic mail
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel cross-border
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
2 years to less than 3 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Variable or compressed work week
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.