EmployerTriangle Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $32.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 04, 2022
Triangle Enterprises Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Maintenance and repair
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
- Instruct apprentices
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Carpenter Trade Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Carpenter Red Seal Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Level four apprenticeship training
- Level five apprenticeship training
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.