EmployerTamarack Veterinary Clinic Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 10, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 02, 2022
Tamarack Veterinary Clinic Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Maintain and order supplies
- Keep records of animals treated
Animal Care Specific Skills
- Prepare food and feed animals
- Monitor and document animal behaviour
- Clean and disinfect cages, pens, aquariums, kennels, runs, stall and enclosures
- Assist researchers in conducting laboratory tests with animals
- Assist with inoculation and treatment of animals
- Assist zoo and wildlife workers in transferring, restraining, crating and uncrating animals
- Assist animal breeders to handle and nurture animals
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 02, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to monitor and document animal behaviour, and to prepare food and feed animals, fish and birds at scheduled intervals
Interest in assisting scientists and researchers in conducting laboratory tests with animals; and in using equipment for grooming animals
Interest in handling and nurturing animals when grooming and when assisting breeders; and in training dogs to obey commands and perform specific duties in response to signals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.