There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Kitchen Cabinet Installer
EmployerJASPER HOME BUILDERS LTD.
Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.85 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 17, 2023
JASPER HOME BUILDERS LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Document and prepare invoices and work orders
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Supervise other workers
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.