EmployerWESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
Date PostedJune 08, 2022
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 29, 2022
WESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Cook (general)
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Ability to Supervise
- Working groups
- 5-10 people
- 11-15 people
- 16-20 people
Work Location Information
Staff accommodation available
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current field of study?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.