EmployerMAPLE LEAF GRILLE & SPIRITS INC.
Date PostedJune 17, 2022
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $19.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 17, 2022
MAPLE LEAF GRILLE & SPIRITS INC.
2 years to less than 3 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Hire food service staff
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Food and beverage servers
- Cook (general)
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.