There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerLandscape Plus Ltd.
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Location Strathmore, AB
Earnings $21.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 25 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 13, 2023
Landscape Plus Ltd.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Landscape contractor
- Various locations
- Landscape maintenance
- Park and recreation sites
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cut grass
- Rake and collect refuse
- Remove litter and garbage
- Apply fertilizers
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
Equipment and machinery experience
- Pick-up truck
- Small engine equipment
- Sod cutter
- Sprayer or duster
- Tractor mower
- Weed trimmer/edger
Security and safety
Driver's validity licence check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
2 years to less than 3 years
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in spraying and dusting as directed to control insects and diseases and in performing other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
Interest in operating power mowers, tractors, snowblowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other equipment
Interest in comparing information to spread top soil, lay sod and plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees; and in performing other duties to assist with the construction of landscapes and related structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.