EmployerMichele's Landscaping Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 12, 2023
Michele's Landscaping Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in spraying and dusting as directed to control insects and diseases and in performing other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
Interest in operating power mowers, tractors, snowblowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other equipment
Interest in comparing information to spread top soil, lay sod and plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees; and in performing other duties to assist with the construction of landscapes and related structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.