EmployerAlba Renovations Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $33.90 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
Alba Renovations Inc.
- Confer with clients to determine design needs
- Survey and assess designated sites
- Develop designs taking into consideration landscape features, buildings, climate, future usage and other aspects
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of detailed drawings of sites
- Prepare or oversee preparation of site plans, reports, sketches, models, photographs, maps, land use studies and design plans
- Estimate costs, prepare specifications and evaluate tenders for landscape construction projects
- Conduct environmental design studies, including environmental assessment, planning and the preservation and re-creation of historical sites
- Recruit and hire staff
- Conduct community and neighbourhood physical planning studies, participate in multidisciplinary urban design studies and prepare design guidelines
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
Type of related experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to conduct environmental design studies including environmental assessment, planning and the preservation and re-creation of historical sites
Interest in precision working to prepare detailed drawings for sites, site plans, sketches and models for clients' approval, and to participate in multidisciplinary urban design studies
Interest in supervising and overseeing the preparation of detailed drawings, site plans, reports, sketches, models, photographs, maps, land use studies and design plans; may manage and supervise landscape construction work
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.