EmployerPark Landscaping Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 03, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.41 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 03, 2021
Park Landscaping Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Sod cutter
- Small engine equipment
- Pick-up truck
- Chain saw
- Front end loader
- Tractor mower
1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Read blueprints and drawings
Area of Specialization
- Tree service
- Lawn care
- Landscape construction
- Grounds maintenance
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.