There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerTanmanz Landscaping Inc
Date PostedMarch 06, 2023
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $28.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 25 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 05, 2023
Tanmanz Landscaping Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
- Maintain work records and logs
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise staff or team
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
Equipment and machinery experience
Area of specialization
- Lawn care
- Grounds maintenance
- Landscape construction
- Garden centre
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
2 years to less than 3 years
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.