Posted on May 04, 2021 by Elite Landscape Services
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.41 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 03, 2021
Elite Landscape Services
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Tender and administer contracts
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Hire, supervise and schedule staff
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
171 Bridlewood Circle SW
Calgary, Alberta T2Y3L1
Jun 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.