EmployerUnitech Construction & Renovation Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 02, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.60 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 18, 2021
Unitech Construction & Renovation Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Tender and administer contracts
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Hire, supervise and schedule staff
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Supervise nursery and greenhouse workers
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Unit 305. 5227 55 Avenue NW Office 11
Edmonton, Alberta T6B3V1
Aug 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.