EmployerSite Contacting Inc
Date PostedJanuary 05, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 04, 2023
Site Contacting Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
- Maintain work records and logs
- Tender and administer contracts
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.