There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerJK Landscaping Inc
Date PostedMarch 12, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 11, 2023
JK Landscaping Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Hire, supervise and schedule staff
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train staff
- Consult and advise clients
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
1 to 2 people
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.