EmployerCrystal Clean Janitorial Services Ltd
Date PostedAugust 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 29, 2021
Crystal Clean Janitorial Services Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Inspectors and Assemblers Specific Skills
- Record damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles
- Check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- Assemble and bag finished articles
- Use hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other articles
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Machine Operators Specific Skills
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- Operate dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers and blow drying machines to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs and other articles
Ironing, Pressing and Finishing Workers Specific Skills
Hand fold and bag shirts, sheets and other articles
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
25 TARACOVE WAY NE
Calgary, Alberta T3J5A4
Sep 29, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating machines to dry-clean dresses, suits, coats, sweaters and other garments, draperies, cushion covers and other articles, and to use washing machines and dryers to clean and dry garments, sheets, blankets, towels and other articles
Interest in comparing to dry-clean and launder garments and household articles
Interest in using specialized machines to clean and blow-dry fur garments, and to dry-clean, dye, spray, re-oil and re-buff suede and leather garments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.