EmployerGrewal Immigration Services Ltd.
Date PostedJune 02, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $801.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 27, 2022
Grewal Immigration Services Ltd.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train and supervise staff
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing system
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain filing systems; and in reviewing documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Interest in operating computers, and other office equipment; may train other staff in the use of current software
Interest in speaking with people to schedule employers' appointments, meetings and conferences; in opening and distributing regular and electronic mail and other materials; and in co-ordinating the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations; may supervise other staff in procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.