There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $3,000.00 to $4,000.00 monthly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 38 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2023
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing system
- Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Draft legal correspondence and perform general office and clerical duties
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- Prepare comprehensive reports and affidavits and maintain records
Computer and technology knowledge
- Microsoft Publisher
- PCLaw in the Cloud
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
7 months to less than 1 year
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain filing systems; and in reviewing documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Interest in operating computers, and other office equipment; may train other staff in the use of current software
Interest in speaking with people to schedule employers' appointments, meetings and conferences; in opening and distributing regular and electronic mail and other materials; and in co-ordinating the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations; may supervise other staff in procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.