There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Light Duty Cleaner
EmployerUltra Shine Group Inc
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 16 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 13, 2023
Ultra Shine Group Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Urban area
- Office building
- Cleaning service company
- Various locations
- Commercial building
- Recreational facility/institution
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Hotel, motel, resort
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Shopping centre or mall
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 to less than 7 months
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.