There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Light Duty Cleaner
EmployerGX Cleaning Services
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Chestermere, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 10 to 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
GX Cleaning Services
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
As per collective agreement
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.