There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Light Duty Cleaner
EmployerClean Right Services
Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 23, 2023
Clean Right Services
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Urban area
- Office building
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Commercial building
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Shopping centre or mall
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Values and ethics
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.