Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Manage kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 28, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.