Liquor Store Supervisor
EmployerNAP LIQUOR LTD.
Date PostedSeptember 28, 2021
Location Cold Lake, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Nov 06, 2021
NAP LIQUOR LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Order merchandise
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Implement marketing activities
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Arrange schedules
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
2550 16th Avenue suite 103
Cold Lake, Alberta T9M0E3
Nov 06, 2021
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.