Logistics Supervisor - Transportation
EmployerShyam Trucking Inc.
Date PostedJune 14, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 08, 2021
Shyam Trucking Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Aug 08, 2021
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.