EmployerAlpha Beta Logistics Inc.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $26.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 11, 2021
Alpha Beta Logistics Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9777 Enterprise Way SE
Calgary, Alberta T3S0A1
Aug 11, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.