Lubrication Technician - Automotive Service And Repair
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Okotoks, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Provide on-site services
- Repair and balance tires
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Interest in comparing to change engine oil and lubricate running gears and moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in operating equipment to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers and radiators; and in replacing oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in assisting mechanics to repair and balance tires and perform other duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.