Machining Tool Operator
EmployerBP Machine Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 04, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 17, 2023
BP Machine Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Prepare etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpiece into the etching solution to remove unwanted portions
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.