Machinist, CNC (Computer Numerical Control)
EmployerDomino Machine Inc
Date PostedJune 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 05, 2022
Domino Machine Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- 1st Period Apprentice
- 2nd Period Apprentice
- 3rd Period Apprentice
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Completion of high school
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Robotic equipment and systems
- Milling machines
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
3 years to less than 5 years
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Long term benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and programming machine tools for use by machining tool operators when required
Interest in performing precision machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations, and in planning best sequence of operations
Interest in compiling information to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.