EmployerRevolve Industries Inc.
Date PostedApril 29, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 29, 2022
Revolve Industries Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- 4th Period Apprentice
- 2nd Period Apprentice
- 3rd Period Apprentice
- Machinist Trade Certification
- Tool and Die Maker Trade Certification
- Tool and Die Maker Red Seal Certificate
- Machinist Red Seal Endorsment
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Tool grinders
- Surface grinders
- Milling machines
- Engine lathes
- Drill presses
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Automatic lathes
- Broaching machine
3 years to less than 5 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and programming machine tools for use by machining tool operators when required
Interest in performing precision machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations, and in planning best sequence of operations
Interest in compiling information to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.