Maid - Cleaning Services
EmployerIdeal Maids Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 05, 2023
Ideal Maids Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Cleaning service company
- Various locations
- Private residence
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Housekeeping activities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
On the road job
- Gasoline paid
- Mileage paid
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.