EmployerKb1 Group Inc
Date PostedJanuary 19, 2023
Location Elkwater, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 18, 2023
Kb1 Group Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up
- Estimate costs and materials
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
- Installing machinery and equipment
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and assembling machinery and equipment before installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
Interest in analyzing information to inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions, to adjust machinery and to repair and replace defective parts; and in installing, trouble-shooting and maintaining power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
Interest in speaking with other workers to direct them in constructing foundations for machinery; and in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.