Maintenance Worker, Building
EmployerPeace River Bible Institute
Date PostedJanuary 07, 2022
Location Sexsmith, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 16, 2022
Peace River Bible Institute
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Standing for extended periods
- Power lawn mowers
- Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments)
Administrative and Coordination Skills
Supervise other workers
Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents Specific Skills
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
How to Apply
Feb 16, 2022
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.