There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Maintenance Worker, Building
EmployerCondominium Corporation No. 8211330
Date PostedMarch 07, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 06, 2023
Condominium Corporation No. 8211330
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform safety and security checks
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers
- Power tools
- Power lawn mowers
- Security system
- Swimming pool maintenance and cleaning equipment
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
3 years to less than 5 years
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.