There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Maintenance Worker, Building
Employer1981447 Alberta ltd
Date PostedMarch 09, 2023
Location Claresholm, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 130 to 160 hours per month
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 08, 2023
1981447 Alberta ltd
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Perform safety and security checks
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers
- Carpet cleaning machine
- Polishing machines
- Waxing machine
- Steam cleaners
- Power tools
- Power lawn mowers
- Security system
- Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments)
- Upholstery cleaning equipment
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.