Posted on Apr 09, 2021 by Chatters Hair Salon
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.65 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 04, 2021
Chatters Hair Salon
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic scheduler
- Inventory control software
- Point of sale system
- Electronic mail
Area of Specialization
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Positive attitude
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
624 kingsway Garden Mall
edmonton, Alberta T5G3A6
Jun 04, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.