Manager, Corporate Sales
EmployerINSPIRED BUILT LTD
Date PostedNovember 09, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $58.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 09, 2022
INSPIRED BUILT LTD
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Willing to relocate
- Arrange training for staff
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.