Manager, Food And Beverage Service
EmployerS.A.M.E. Enterprise, Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 09, 2023
Location Drumheller, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 38 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 08, 2023
S.A.M.E. Enterprise, Ltd.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tourism and travel services management
- Hotel, motel, and restaurant management
- or equivalent experience
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Office management
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Point of sale system
Area of work experience
- Sales and marketing promotions
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.