Manager, Hairdressing Salon
EmployerPampers Beauty Inc.
Date PostedJune 02, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.75 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 27, 2022
Pampers Beauty Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.