There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Manager, Legal Firm
EmployerJ Monyo-Maina Professional Corporation
Date PostedMarch 11, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $110,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 19, 2023
J Monyo-Maina Professional Corporation
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Market business services
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Plan and direct research
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
Area of specialization
- Accounting and financial services
- Business services
- Legal services
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of establishments that provide management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services to business; in directing and advising staff in the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies; and in developing action plans, providing expertise in response to client needs, and supporting and advising project teams
Interest in administering and monitoring budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers, specialists and staff to arrive at decisions; and in representing the company within various economic and social organizations
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.