Posted on Apr 09, 2020 by RISE Education Ltd
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $49.56 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 31, 2020
RISE Education Ltd
3 years to less than 5 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Plan and direct research
- Market business services
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
421 7 Ave 30th floor
Calgary, Alberta T2P4K9
Jul 31, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of establishments that provide management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services to business; in directing and advising staff in the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies; and in developing action plans, providing expertise in response to client needs, and supporting and advising project teams
Interest in administering and monitoring budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers, specialists and staff to arrive at decisions; and in representing the company within various economic and social organizations
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.