EmployerPuddle Duck Enterprises Ltd
Date PostedOctober 22, 2021
Location Jasper, AB
Earnings $47,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 16, 2021
Puddle Duck Enterprises Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safe Food Handling certificate
Experience an asset
$500,001 - $1,500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Mac OS
- Point of sale system
- Conduct performance reviews
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Staff accommodation available
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.