Manager, Retail Sales
EmployerTarrabain Motor Products Ltd
Date PostedMay 13, 2022
Location Lac La Biche, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 12, 2022
Tarrabain Motor Products Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Database software
- Inventory control software
- Point of sale system
Type of Experience
Sales and marketing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Driver's validity licence check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 12, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.