EmployerAtlantis Industries Inc.
Date PostedJune 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $32.00 to $37.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 48 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 14, 2022
Atlantis Industries Inc.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Milling machines
- Engine lathes
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
5 years or more
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and programming machine tools for use by machining tool operators when required
Interest in performing precision machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations, and in planning best sequence of operations
Interest in compiling information to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.