Posted on May 04, 2021 by GN Corporations Inc.
Location Airdrie, AB
Earnings $92,400.00 to $110,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 03, 2021
GN Corporations Inc.
Operating Systems and Software
5 years or more
Area of Work Experience
- Research and development
- Quality assurance or control
- Project management
- Project planning
- Operations or production
- Lean Manufacturing
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Office
- SolidWorks software
- MS Outlook
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
Area of Specialization
- Time and work studies
- Quality assurance or control
- Production system
- Plan and design plant layouts and facilities
- Establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct fire and other hazards
- Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures
- Design and conduct time studies and work simplification programs
- Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels and optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources
- Conduct studies on the reliability and performance of plant facilities
- Analyze costs of production
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
- Assess industrial facilities
- Develop performance standards, evaluation systems and wage and incentive programs
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs, to develop flexible and integrated manufacturing systems and procedures, and to establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety, and identify and correct fire and other hazards
Interest in precision working to design, develop and conduct time studies and work simplification programs, and to study new machinery and facilities
Interest in supervising technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff and other engineers; and in recommending and selecting efficient combinations of new machinery and facilities
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.