Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by FANCY WINDOWS 2020 MFG INC
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $48.08 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 16, 2021
FANCY WINDOWS 2020 MFG INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Direct quality control inspections
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
12959 156 street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5V0A2
Apr 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of manufacturing establishments or production departments of manufacturing establishments, to direct quality control inspection systems and to reccommend the replacement of machines; and in overseeing employee training
Interest in negotiating with senior managers to develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
Interest in developing production schedules and equipment maintenance schedules and in maintaining inventories of raw materials and finished products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.