EmployerFANCY DOORS AND MOULDINGS LTD
Date PostedNovember 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $46.15 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 06, 2023
FANCY DOORS AND MOULDINGS LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
More than 20 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of manufacturing establishments or production departments of manufacturing establishments, to direct quality control inspection systems and to reccommend the replacement of machines; and in overseeing employee training
Interest in negotiating with senior managers to develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
Interest in developing production schedules and equipment maintenance schedules and in maintaining inventories of raw materials and finished products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.