Posted on Jan 08, 2021 by Granite & Marble Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $36.06 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 07, 2021
Granite & Marble Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
2 years to less than 3 years
Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Work Site Environment
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#105, 4711 13 Street NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E6M3
Feb 07, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.