EmployerNOOR ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
Date PostedJune 17, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $48.08 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 27, 2022
NOOR ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Recruit and hire staff
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
- Plan development projects
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Develop marketing strategies
- Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.